Monday, May 11, 2015

First blog post(s) in a while

Hello, everyone. I'd like to start off this post by stating what some already know, others might have guesses, and others still had no idea about: I stopped working at Dyestat a couple months ago because it was taking up too much time, and I had others things I need to address in my life. I don't know what they will be doing in terms of US HS XC Team Rankings this fall, nor do I know what I'll be able to manage to put out. I don't intend on posting on any regular basis, but will probably take a look at how things are shaking out at some point. Any posting on this blog will only be when I both find the time and a topic I'm interested enough in researching/writing about. Again, do NOT expect regular updates.

In other news...

Over the weekend, I was looking at how teams across the state have been doing, and decided to revive something I've usually done over the last few years: listing the HYPOTHETICAL DMR, 4x1600m and 4x800m relays in Washington and often Oregon. I know a good share of the viewers of this blog in the past were not from the Northwest and so they didn't really care about my posts about Washington/Oregon related material (and even went as far as to say so in the comments), but realize that this blog isn't solely about National XC Rankings and results - I'm from Washington, live near Oregon, and have an interest in both states, so I will be posting about things in this area more often than not.

On that note, let's take a look at the how the Washington teams would stack up in the DMR in the next couple posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment