Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Plan for the rest of the week

Just an update as to what I plan on posting the next few days...

I'll wrap up the Washington Track review with the 4x800m rankings and a look back at the state records. After that, I'll start looking towards XC, plus any potential update regarding USATF Outdoor Nationals along the way.

Not sure how deep I'll be looking into XC, so I can't really give a time table as to when I'll post stuff about it. However, it wouldn't take me long to update my Washington XC Program Rankings, so that might get posted while doing more indepth research into other topics (whether it be top returning Washington teams/athletes, Northwest teams/athletes, or a look at the National picture).

Also, a note, I updated my previous DMR rankings to include times from the Portland Track Festival and Brooks PR meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment